Friday 31 August 2018

Protein Bars

Good afternoon all. Hope all is well.Today I am going to talk about Herbalife Nutrition protein bars. Got a sweet tooth like me? Curb the chocolate cravings with a delicious high-protein snack, or enjoy this treat pre or post-exercise. The protein bars comes in 3 delicious flavors: Chocolate Peanut, Vanilla Almond, Citrus Lemon. My favourite flavour is Chocolate Peanut. It is a nice snack on the go.

DID YOU KNOW?

High-protein snacks are a good choice to help you refuel after exercise and for those looking to tone up their physique, as protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle.

Protein Bars


  • 586 kilojoules per bar
  • High in protein (10 g per serving)
  • 15 g carbohydrates per serving
  • Source of vitamins B1, B2, and B6
        Each box contains 14 Bars.


For more information:
My telephone number is: 0729090231
You can also reach me on WhatsApp


No comments:

Post a Comment