Tuesday 19 June 2018

AWESOME HERBALIFE


My start of Herbalife


your Profile Photo, Image may contain: Ernestjr Dinsdale, smiling, textGood day to all. My name is Ernest Dinsdale. How I founded out about Herbalife , is through my mother who became a Herbalife Independent Member. I was very tired because I was a student and I had to go to bed late at night. My mother saw that I needed energy to get me through the studies. She came and gave me a CR7 sachet and I drank it. Within a short period of time I had energy and I felt like a new person after that I was hooked on this product. My mother invited me and my Dad to a Customer Day. We met alot of Independent Herbalife Members, even two of the Presidents of Herbalife was there. I drank the Capaccino F1 Shake and it was delicious. After the Customer day there was a training of Herbalife. We learned alot by the Presidents of Herbalife. After the training was finished, because I knew about what the products does and the information I got, because I had first time experience, and because I wanted to help people live a healthier live, I asked my Dad if I can please become a Herbalife Independent Member. There is not a day that I regret that I started using Herbalife products and that I am a Member of it. Keep you're eye on my blog for I will give more information about the products. If you're interested you are more than welcome to send me a email @ ernestjrdinsdale95@gmail.com or contact me on 0729090231. When you become a customer of mine I will not leave you when you buy the product.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome products, I personally use the shakes myself. I recommend it to all.

    ReplyDelete