Tuesday 18 June 2019

My journey with Herbalife Nutrition's products

Good afternoon everyone. Hope all is well. Today I am going to talk to you about my journey with Herbalife Nutrition's products. I am using some of the products for about 10 months. I am currently using the Shake, Shampoo and Conditioner of Herbalife and I feel great.


Formula 1 Shakes

Image result for herbalife shakes

I enjoy drinking my Formula 1 Shake every morning. I feel energized and the best part is that I know I am getting 24 vitamins and minerals that my body need. It comes in 11 flavours namely: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Chocolate Mint, Cappuccino, Cookies and Cream, Spiced Apple, Cafe Latte, Banna Cream, Rasberry Blueberry, Summer Berry. My favourite flavours is Strawberry and Summer Berry.

Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner
Image result for herbalife shampoo

The Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner I am using them everyday of the week. My hair feels soft and strong and healthy and my hear smells nice. it will also not take the colour out of your're hear when you have coloured your're hair. For me it is the best Shampoo and Conditioner.

Whatever your goal is I am here to help.

For more information:
You can contact me at 0729090231

From 
Ernest Dinsdale
Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment